Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shogun Revisited

Shogun @ One Utama
25/12/07

Merry X'mas to all of you....

had a simple gathering at Shogun on the Christmas Day... there was only 8 of us joined the dinner... we attacked the food from 7pm till 9pm only... hehee....

my Sashimi feast.... love it !!

after i took this very first photo on my food, a waiter came over to me and said "Sorry Miss, no photos on food." and I answered him... "Ohh... ok... !" then, i continued eating.... hahaa.....

let's continue with the photos of "people".... :P

YY, CC and Mr & Mrs Ng...

Daniel C and gf, CC and YY...

my cousin, Ken and his significant half...

we left Shogun at 9pm.... this time, i didnt eat much.... just 2 rounds of food... !! and since it was Christmas Day, they charged one person at RM65++, which comes to RM75 plus tax and everything... kinda expensive though...

we walked around Parkson till it closed at 10pm...

a nice stage decoration at One Utama - New Wing...


:)

No comments: