Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dreamz Pub & Mardigras

Justine's Birthday Celebration @ Dreamz Pub, DU
07/12/07

party people, hey it's Friday night.....

went to Dreamz Pub at Damansara Uptown again... it was my third visit to Dreamz Pub... this time, we celebrated Justine's birthday in advance... her birthday falls on 13th December...

she invited few of us and also her salon friends.... we had some simple food like fried mee hoon, fried chicken wings and some finger food there... as for drinks, we had red wine and also a bottle of Johnnie Walker Swing....

CC, birthday gal, SH and CS...

BFF.. <3

three of us...

my ji mui, Harvin....

group pic with a bottle of SWING....

the performer - Harvin...

blackie and pinkie....

CC & CS.... friendship 4ever... :)

my clubbing kaki laa....

Justine posing with her birthday pressie - Burberry perfume from her salon's friends....

a black top from Seed from me and SH...

Happy Birthday to U !!

we eat, drink, sing and dance the whole night.... Chee San left early... me and SH left at around 12am for our second round at Mardigras @ One Utama... brought her there since she havent been there before... hehee....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mardigras @ One Utama

left my car Uptown and sat Siau Hui's car to One Utama... reached there at 12.30am... joined my ex-boyfriend and his friends there.... got to know a few of his friend's friends... it was my second visit since it was opened.... hehee...

both of us at Mardigras...

the sexy Thai dancer dancing on the podium...


CC, SH and Penny.. she came back from Aussieland for holiday...

Andrew and me...

Penny's cousin - Anson...

Andrew's friend - the cute Eric...

taken with the lovely couple... Penny and Duncan...

drinking the Long Island + Stout....

bumped into my brother's kakikereta.com forum friend - Eklern... one of Andrew's friend was very drunk and they sent her back... left me, SH, Andrew and Eric... we chilled and lepaked till the place closed at 3am... Siau Hui sent me back to Uptown to take my car... reached home at 3.30am...

and yet, another tiring day for me.... heheee.. :)

No comments: