Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hardrock Cafe

went there for a lunch with my boss and colleagues... it's a welcome lunch for the new Business Development Manager in my company.... know what, it's my first visit to the Batu Keras Cafe ler... hahaa...

as usual... the "opening" photo...

my colleagues...


this is me...

and....


Ewa Radziszewska, the latest addition to the PDM - KL team... by the way, she's a Polish....

group photo of us...

this was taken with the flash... not so nice right ??
the food we had... hehee...

we had a long lunch at Hardrock Cafe.... the food was great and came in a big portion... not forgetting the good service.... the staff there were quite friendly...

after lunch, went back to work as usual la... :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Atrica.

Wery nice Jurnal Atrica !

Ewa the new Polish PDM team member :)