Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sakae Sushi & Ice Bar, The Sanctuary

Sakae Sushi @ Subang Parade
25/04/08

know what, i had sushi for lunch at Genki Sushi at KLCC yesterday and dinner at Sakae Sushi at Subang Parade... oh my god... two sushi meals in a row... hahaa... anyway, i love japanese food... so, why NOT ?? hehee...

it was my first visit to Sakae Sushi... i wanted to try the outlet at The Curve for so long, but didnt have a chance to do that... at last, i managed to try it out at Subang Parade outlet... actually, it's been so so long i didnt go to Subang Parade... i think my last visit was more than 15 years... back then, i was like 10 years old ?? hahaa....

anyway, just a short update before my trip to Cameron Highland later.... :P

Sakae Sushi...

LCD for ordering...

me laa....

varieties of sushi, sashimi, tako ball and edamame....

camwhored...

i had lots of sushi... for both lunch and dinner... hahaaa... crazy !!

Sakae Sushi
G27A, Ground Floor,
Subang Parade.
Tel: 03 - 5631 2949

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sanctuary & Ice Bar @ The Curve
25/04/08

after dinner, went for my drinking session at The Sanctuary again.... it's been a while since i last went there.... actually, we went there to finish our bottle of Hennesy that we left there on 31st Dec '07 during our countdown there... hahaaa...

we bumped into Chee San's ex-colleague - Cornelius and another ex-colleague from Electcoms - Max....

Siau Hui, Cornelius, CC and Michael...

KK, SH, CC and MT...

Aquila also joined us... CC and Evelyn... thanks to Evelyn for helping us to keep the bottle for more than 3 months... hehee...

SH and CC...

Cornelius and me...

the red faces... hahaa...

oh my god, five of us actually finished the whole bottle of Hennesy in less than an hour... !! then, Michael and his friend bought another 2 bottles of Black Label...

after a while, Evelyn brought me and Siau Hui into the newly renovated ICE BAR.... it has been relocated to the other part inside The Sanctuary and it was slightly bigger than the previous Ice Bar, more spacious than before... and it was so damn cold inside, -15degree celcius !!! we were allowed to stay inside for around 10 mins only...

SH and me....

three of us...

the first few minutes was still ok for me.... but after a while, i started to freeze.... i quickly get myself a jacket in order for me to stay inside there longer.... such a loser... hahahahaha....

ahhh... much better in the jacket now... so much warmer... :)

SH and me... such a nice color combination behind us...

me again... hehee...

after some icy moment in Ice Bar, we continue drinking till 2am !!

No comments: