Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CNY Day 2 & 3

- CNY Day 2 -

i was still at Gopeng on the 2nd & 3rd day of CNY... we went for some prayers at Guan Yin temple, and had breakfast at the market... then, we visited the Old Folks Home and gave them angpows... just the same like last year, the only difference is that i gave the angpows on my own this year... :)

Rumah Sejahtera Gopeng...

next, we visited our granduncle's house at Tanah Merah, Ipoh...

Nyan, Yee Ling and me...

Mum joined us in this pic...

after a while, we headed to my aunt's house nearby....

Dad and Mum outside my aunt's house...

some of them had lunch there... and we went back to Gopeng to rest and get ready for dinner... i was so tired and took my evening nap.... hehee...

4 of my aunts and 2 kakak preparing our dinner....


buffet style homecooked dishes... YUMMY YUMMY !!

let's join the feast...

after dinner, me and my cousins went to Ipoh for karaoke with friends...
me !!

Nyan and Wing....

the gay Daniel F, Woh and Tong....

my sis singing, Ken and Endroo sitting next to her...
the room was quite spacious...

10 of us finished a bottle of Johnnie Walker Swing and 4 jugs of beer....

Wing singing...

gay couple again...

we went for supper after our singing session and went back to Gopeng around 2-ish...

- CNY Day 3 -

it was quite a realxing day... i slept till almost noon... hahaa... the last to wake up !! :P

nothing much to do... just watched TV and gambled...

my bro and cousins playing Ginrummy....

it was my cousin's son birthday...

we celebrated with him....

then, all of us went for dinner at Lawan Kuda....

the guys....

our table...

my parent sat with my aunts and uncle...

my uncle and his family who are staying at Gopeng...

Chia family and the Ku brothers...

our Yee Sang...

Looouuu ahhh...

clean-nya....

a scrumptious meal...

yamm seennggg....

after dinner, all of us drove back to KL... there were lots of car on the highway.... we reached home around 9pm... me and my sis went for Ginrummy at my cousin house at Selayang till

2-ish... heheee...

No comments: