Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Story of My Warrior

wondering who is my "warrior" ??? it's my 13 yrs-old Wira lor... sighh... talking about him makes me so sad... he always like to fall sick... hahaa.... giving me so much trouble...

it was a bright sunny day on Tuesday morning, i've planned to go to work earlier and he decided to die on me... hahaa... not that serious la.... normally before i go to work, my mum will drive him out to buy newspaper at the market nearby... so, on that morning itself, the bearing or dont know what thing (sorry, i have no knowledge bout it) inside the engine decided not to operate properly and jammed... and, my mum didnt notice that sound at the engine and when she's back home... it's already too late... we can smell the smoke and saw some white smokes coming out from the engine... hahaaa...

i quickly called the insurance company and asked for a tow truck which reached only after half an hour... so bad luck !!!!


my poor Warrior being towed... i was sitting in the tow car with my dad to the workshop in Segambut...

the internal organs of my Warrior... :P

my dad's staff sent me to work.... later in the evening, my dad "delivered" the car to my office... heheee....

that's about it...

- THE END -

No comments: