Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Day

Valentine Day
14/02/2009

for a single girl like me, Valentine day is just another normal day.... it's my first year celebrating it alone... hahaa... actually, not that bad la... at least, i saved some money for not buying those V-gifts...

anyway, for this year, i really didnt expect to receive any flowers... as i was msn-ing (offline) on my bed with a friend on V-day itself and jokingly asked about "flowers" from him... out of sudden, my dad called from downstairs, saying that there's a bouquet of roses for me waiting outside...

OMG OMG
!!! to my surpise, it's a bouquet of my favourite WHITE ROSES + some PINK ROSES.... and also, Ferrero Rocher chocolates !!!!

my sweet and lovely roses.... :) :)

can see the Ferrero Rocher ??? yummy... my mum said she will "pluck" the chocolate when she feel like eating it... hahaaa... cute ler... :P

thanks to my special friend - "TL" for this surprise... i was so touched cos u still remember me on this day... :P :P

mmuuuuaccckksss.....

later in the evening, i went out with my secondary school mates - Fei D and Wai Keong (Andrew)... fetched Siau Hui and her friend - Tee Hui from her place... and, we headed to a place called Beer Garden at USJ 14 for dinner...

the two red-faces...

we're sitting on those low chairs.. it was a great place to relax and unwind after a busy day at work... but it's kinda far for me... :(

CC, SH and TH.... quite blur ler... :P

the lala in spicy soup...

the baked crab... very nice and tasty... we even had roasted lamb...

after our simple dinner, we went for second round at Coco Banana at Sunway Pyramid.... it was my first visit there.... but i dont really like the place... too crowded with those "kids".... hehee...

alamak !!!

Siau Hui and me...
us at the "banana" place...

Jay, CC, SH and D....

we lepaked at the place till 2-ish and went for supper at Murni again...

the "couple"... :P

Happy Valentine's Day
to all of you....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eh..who is TL j? heheheh

atrica said...

hahaaa... TL is somebody who is anonymous lor... haha...