Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY Day 4

- CNY Day 4 -

had brunch with my family at Bandar Menjalara... then, we went to Selayang Capitol's Six Happiness to tapao Yee Sang for dinner at Sunway SPK... there was a potluck at SPK... everyone cooked a dish...

funny faces by my bro, Yang and Wee Wai...

more colours in this pic...

me family...

food for the night...

while waiting for the guests to come, we took lotsa photos...

Take #1 - serious people, serious !!

Take #2 - wahhh... what is this ???

Take #3 - it's kinda blur, but do you notice i have the same face expression as my sis's ?? didnt know it until i saw this photo... hahaa....

then, we continued taking photos at the staircase... :P

us again...

this time, my mum and aunts joined us....

TRUE HAPPINESS !!!

let's get crazy !!

queuing up to welcome our VIP guest... hahaa...

we sang some CNY song to welcome the VIP guest - my cousin's parent-in-law...

preparing the Yee Sang...

Lou Sang time...

never ending Lou Sang....

Jia Qing smiling... hehee...

after dinner, it's GAMBLING time again... hahahaaaa....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just managed top download the CNY pics today. U take the pics from my FB ok?