Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY Day 5 & 6

- CNY Day 5 -

it was a relaxing day cos most of my relatives already went back to JB, Singapore and Gopeng... no more kaki to gamble.. hahaaa... so, i followed my sis to Sunway Pyramid... met up with Vincent & Michelle for a drink...


me and my sis...

nothing much, i spent whole evening there drinking and chatting with Michelle... :P


- CNY Day 6 -

early morning, we went for prayers at Cheras.... then, i went to Pai Nien at Szer's house at Riana Green... some of them had lunch there... and, next.. we're off to Kok Ming's house at Mutiara Homes... again, it was gambling time...


@ Szer's room...

they're gambling inside her spacious room...

we didnt take any photos at Kok Ming's house...

around 5pm, i went to FGS Dong Zen temple at Jenjarom with my family... met up with Siau Hui there...

it was still bright when we reached there...

FGS Dong Zen...

inside the temple....

me and Siau Hui... we dont intend to wear almost the same color combination.. hahaa...

me...

family photo... my bro didnt join us...

my aunt in green top....

my sista and me....

us again....

family posing together... :P

lastly, a pic with the big NIU !!

went back home and Ken fetched us to Daniel C's house at Selayang Heights for the last CNY gathering before my sis went back to HK... more updates soon.... :)

No comments: