Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Curve & Badminton

Circle of Art @ The Curve
05/08/07

Last Sunday, i went to Justine's house for manicure again... this time she tried out different pattern on my cute little nails... hahaaa.... this time she drew some flowers and i gave her 80% for the good job... it's an A !! :)




after that, she drove me to The Curve.... we made a booking for full body massage at 6pm @ Circle of Art... somewhere at 3rd floor inside the Curve... both of us are regular customer there... once a while, we must pamper ourselves, rite ?? we had a nice and relaxing one-hour massage.....

after our massage session, it's dinner time... we had our dinner at Thai Express... i met my Boss having dinner with our supplier there...

went back to her house and lepak till 10pm...

ZzZZzzzzZZz...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Badminton
06/08/07

hmmm.... talked bout badminton.... it's been a month since i never play badminton.... i used to play at least once or twice a week with my ex-colleagues at Bayu, somewhere near Tropicana...

i actually rest for 1 month cos i went for a 10days trip to HK last month... so i decided not to play in that month.... hehee....

and, yesterday after my dinner with my family, i went over to Desa Jaya school to play badminton with my secondary school friends from 9-11pm...after that, we went to mamak for some refreshing Teh-O-Ais Limau..nd i can say that, after stopping for so long, my whole body aching especially my arm... and the worst thing is that I couldnt sleep last nite... my whole body was tired but i just couldnt get a good deep sleep...

OMG... !! INSOMNIA.. !!

woke up very tired the next morning....

*sigh*


Listening to: Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some images :).