Saturday, August 18, 2007

FRIDAY !!

Mongkok @ SS2 & Shamrock @ Hartamas
17/08/07

early in the morning, i received something from my boss...definately not a big envelope...

guess what ???


something to do with Volvo ??

surprise surprise...


something sooooo sweeettt... :)



many thanks to my boss for giving me those choooochooolateesss... it makes my day... :)

after work, went straight to SS2... luckily today the traffic was very good... reached SS2 around 7pm... met up with Justine and Mei Q at Mongkok Char Chan Teng... we were the earliest to reach...

actually, it was a gathering dinner with my ex-colleagues from previous company... we waited for the rest before we ordered our food... there were altogether 10 of us... we enjoyed our food and drinks and chat happily... and not forgetting to snap some photos... hahahaaa...


my drinks.... some ginger + lemon thingy insides...


Siau Hui with her giant mango + lemon juices ??


all the galss....

group photos...

there's a funny incident happened... actually, when we reached Mongkok, there's no big table for us.. so we were sitting at 2 different tables... when all of them arrived, we decided to move to the VIP area which has a bigger table that can fit all of us... while we wanted to move inside, suddenly there's a gal came over to me with a pencil and paper on her hand.... guess what ?? she told me that her friend wanted to be friend with me and actually asked for my number... he told me that his friend was a shy person... hahaa... i was stunned for a moment before i could answered her and wrote my number on the paper... :P Justine and Siau Hui were laughing at me... hahahaa... anyway, just making a new friend, no harm done !! :)

after our dinner, three of us - Siau Hui, Justine and myself went to Shamrock at Sri Hartamas... Siau Hui drove us there in her MyVi... met up with Mr E and friend... they already booked a place for us... he brought a bottle of Green Label for us to yam seng... i played a game of pool, but lost to a man cos i couldnt concentrate on the game + no mood to play... hehee...

we chit chat and talked nonsense the whole night... managed to take some photos with some Sony Ericson camera phones... my Nokia 7610 quite lousy, cant even take photos in the dark... :(


Cindy, Justine & ME

three of us at Shamrock :)

five of us finished the whole bottle of Green Label at around 1am++... Siau Hui sent us back to SS2 to take our cars... reached home around 2am...

sleepy and tired...

...nite nite...


Listening to: Cold Play - Scientist

No comments: