Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Sanctuary & Friend's Wedding

Part time job @ Sunway & The Sanctuary
18/08/07

another tiring weekend i guessed... !!??

woke up at 10am... drove to Sunway for some part time job... actually, i just went there to help my friend's mother... it's a lasik eye centre - Eyetech... and it's their "open day", so they just need extra people to help out to attend to patients and answering phone calls...

i was at the centre from 11am to 6pm.... actually it closed at 5pm, but i stayed for a while and watched TV - badminton match between Malaysia and Indonesia... drove back to Selayang and had dinner at Casa Venecia with my family and relatives who came from Johor and Singapore for holiday....

after dinner, i went to play badminton at Sri Sinar badminton hall with a friend and his family members... played 2 games till 10pm... i was so damn tired and my arm was very pain cos i didnt play for a week plus...

rushed back home after that, and drove to Justine's house... parked my car there... her husband drove us to The Curve... met up with her husband's friends at The Sanctuary... too bad, the place was so crowded till we need to stand for the whole nite.... ooohh my.... !! somemore, i was wearing high heels... O.o

nothing much happened, we just drink, drink and five of us finished a bottle of Black Label in no time... many rounds of bottoms up and on-the-rock... hahaa.... no pictures taken cos the place was really crowded... and no good camera... hahaa... but know what, there's a Juice magazine photographer took our photos... so u guys, check out the latest JUICE magazine... u might see my blur blur face there... :P

after that, we went to a mamak stall at Uptown... all of them had their supper except me... i just drank Limau panas to refresh myself... :P

went back to her house... i was very very tired....

slept at around 3am... !!

Wedding Lunch @ Selayang
19/08/07

Justine woke me up at 11am... sent her to SS2 to tapao food for her mum and sent her back home...

drove to Selayang for my secondary school friend - Norly's wedding lunch... reached there at 1.30pm.. it was held at a field near our primary school last time... luckily the weather was quite good...

after that, went to my Aunty's house with SK... took a short nap there while waiting for my cousin to come back... we played mahjong till 7pm... i lost 20 bucks to SK... hahaa...

had dinner with my relatives... then went back to my Aunty's house... actually tomorrow is my mum and one of my younger cousin's birthday... they bought a cake and celebrated with them a day earlier... we sang a birthday song for both of them... :)

went to find my friends at Batu Caves... teman them for their late dinner at Jalan Ipoh till 12am...

whole body aching due to excessive exercise + standing + walking.... :(

tat's about it...

nite nite...

Listening to: James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover

No comments: