Monday, August 13, 2007

Manicure and the Curve AGAIN !!

Manicure & TGIF
12/08/07

woke up quite late yesterday - 1pm... hahaaa... but as remembered, if not mistaken, my record was like 4pm ??? that was long long time ago.... :P then, i had lunch with my Dad and brother at a nearby coffee shop...

after lunch, i went over to Justine's house again for manicure.... hehee... before that, we played around with her newly bought jigsaw puzzle... she has been passing her free time with those jigsaw puzzle.. hehee...

this time, she changed my nail art again to a not-so-striking base colour... she drew some white flower and put a small diamond in the middle... not bad eh ??!




next, we went to The Curve again....

yes, AGAIN.....

as you can see, most of my recent posts i talked bout The Curve... free advertising, eh ?? i think they should pay me some commission... heeheee.....

nothing much laa... met up with Siau Hui there... walked around at the Flea Market... but it was drizzling so we didnt manage to buy anything.... had some tea and waffle at Winter Warmers Cafe while waiting for Mr E and friend for dinner...

we had our heavy dinner at TGIF.... although we shared our food, but still we wasted some food... especially the super-sweeeeeeett desserts.... or maybe we were too full to finish it... :)

after dinner, went back home....

that's all about my Sunday...

:)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York Skin Solutions @ Midvalley
13/08/07

another boring Monday ???

early in the morning, i had an internal meeting with my Boss and other colleagues... we are gonna have this meeting once a week since early this month... just to update each other on our workload and so on....

quite a busy day today... after work, went to Midvalley with Jasmine... she brought me over to New York Skin Solutions for a facial treatment... it lasted around 1 and a half hour... since it was my first time there, i had a consultation session with a beautician... she explained to me in details about my skin and what type of product that suits me...

after the first trial facial treatment, i felt there's some difference on my skin... and know wat ?? i actually signed up for their facial course which cost me a FOUR digit for 15 times treatment + a set of their product.... it's around RM 2,xxx.00 !! OMG... this is the most expensive thing i've ever spent in my life especially on beauty care products.... luckily there's a 12mths interest-free installment... that's sounds better rite ??

hahahahaaa.... i'm crazy, man !!

had my late dinner at Hartamas with some friends...

went back home...

hmmm... will be going to The Curve again tomorrow after work for body massage... heheee...

till then....

:)


Listening to: Sugar Ray - When It's Over

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Can u do the facial treatment at any of their branch (if there's any) or just at MidV?? Wow wow.. body massage, facial, manicure....ect etc... so luxury eh??!!?

Unknown said...

hmm.. i think i will choose sumwhere near to my workplace or my house for such commitment :)

atrica said...

can ler... they have another branch at my second home - The Curve... hahaa... easier if i wanna go on weekends :)

Unknown said...

this sound better ;)

tihtahpah said...

i went to New York solution last year and was hooked on some of it's products. you can actually just buy the products for RM600 for 5 items. then if you have friends who are members, they can get u a discount of 30% for the products. but beware, they charge differently for different customers. and the packages can be negotiated further. New York solutions not that professional so they tend to haggle on the price.

atrica said...

tihtahpah: ohhh... thanks for ur advise.. after i finish my facial course, i think i'll only buy their product... and actually the package they offered me, originally was RM4K... no negotiation but they gave me some FOC items to be included in my facial treatment.. :)

Unknown said...

see, i told you.. there must be some tricks.

tihtahpah said...

eh btw, do you know u can get a-5-treatment package instead of the 15 times one. different salesperson will give u a different package. and they do a scan on your skin etc right? i am doubtful if it's even real. about 4 of my friends signed up for the package but frankly a year later, there hasn't been much improvement. minimal applications of these chemicals and a healthy diet and ample fluid will give u good skin. and besides, you're still young. own 'maintenance' is good enough la. dont waste ur money!

atrica said...

tihtahpah: honestly, i know nothing bout their package... yup, they scanned my skin.. there's some difference before and after my 1st trial... that's the reason i took the package.. :) my colleague has a problem skin, and it actually improves after a few visits.. mayb different ppl, different skin condition la...