Saturday, August 4, 2007

Manicure & The Sanctuary

Manicure @ Just Baby's house
02/08/2007

today, i had lunch at Chili's Grill & Bar at KLCC with my boss and all my colleagues... altogether 6 of us... drove to KLCC around 1pm... it's a welcome lunch for 2 of my new colleagues... my boss spent us.. :) i had a very big portion of Southwestern Grilled Lamb... the taste so-so onli... not up to my expectation... hahaa..

after lunch, walked around KLCC for a while, went to Chamelon to buy some hair accessories and earrings... reached office around 3pm...

after work, went straight to Kota Damansara... waited for Siau Hui at Justine's house... we had dinner nearby her house.... didnt eat much cos i had a very heavy meal for lunch.... hehee... then we went back to her house for manicure.... she painted our nails and done some design on it... we stayed there until 11pm...

went back home... chatted on the phone with a friend till 2am++..

ZzZzzzzzZZZzzz !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sanctuary @ Curve
03/08/07

actually, my earlier plan is to go to a pub at Jalan Alor with my cousin.... but last minute he called me and told me that our plan cancelled... cos his friends are not free...

hmm... there are few places in my mind - Aloha ? Sanctuary ? or Mystique ??? since i've not been to Sanctuary before, so i've decided to go there... after work, had dinner with my parents at D'Fortune Steak House nearby my house.... then i went to The Curve around 9pm... walked around while waiting for Siau Hui and her friend... while waiting, i walked to Cineleisure and bought an eye-shadow... hahaa...

they reached around 10pm, we sat outside Sanctuary and ordered a jug of Beer... not long after, Siau Hui met her bro's friends there... they have a nice VIP place inside cos they opened 3 bottles of Hennesy... they invited us to join them... hahaa..... so, we joined them and lepak till 2am++... the place was really crowded with lots of people... met my coursemate, Carol and another friend there... i havent see my coursemate for at least 3-4 years... this world is really small.. !!


Casy, Siau Hui and ME !


a friend of mine fetched me home... we yam cha at nearby mamak stall....

reached home at 4am++... tired and sleepy !!

- ZzzZZZzzzZZzz -



Listening to: Stacie Orrico - I'm Not Missing You

No comments: