Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bamboo9 @ TTDI

House moving & Bamboo9 @ TTDI Plaza
27/10/07


woke up quite late on Saturday morning... drove to my cousin's house at Selayang... they were moving from Selayang to Sunway SPK nearby my house... some of my cousin's friend that i knew were already there helping them to move some of the furnitures into the lorry... and my job on that day was to take photos of them... but too bad it's not my camera, so there's no photo to be posted here... heheee...

my sis and i went to take some food for lunch cooked by Mei Sim's mother.... had our lunch at my cousin's new house... some of his relatives brought over some food - potluck.... we stayed there till 12am... watching tv and playing mahjong !! few hours sitting at the mahjong table, made me lost around 10 bucks... we played very small onli.... hahahaa... :P

Siau Hui texted me around 11am... and we met up at Bamboo9 at TTDI Plaza... Joe came back from Kulim and he fetched me there.... reached at around 12.15am.... he opened a bottle of Chivas... Siau Hui's friend joined us later...

Joe.... i've known him for at least 15 years.... hahaa...

Siau Hui and Joe and the Chivas... haha...

Siau Hui and me..

Joe and me...

group photo with Siau Hui's colleague - Janet...

didnt take any photos with Siau Hui's friends... hehee... met my Mantissa friends there - Alvin, Chin, Choon Yew and Tony... such a small world, Chin was also Janet's friend... overall, the place and the music was quite good but just there were smoke everywhere... could hardly open my eyes.... :P ventilation not so good i guessed.. hehee... we lepaked at the place till they closed at 3am..

:)


No comments: