Monday, October 15, 2007

Syabu Syabu & The Sanctuary

Syabu Syabu @ Bdr Puteri & The Sanctuary
14/10/07

woke up quite early and had breakfast nearby my house with my dad, bro, sis and relatives from Penang.... my relatives came to KL to send out their daughter's wedding invitation cards...

after breakfast, went back home and watched a DVD... then, i took few hours nap till 5pm !! so nice weather to sleep....
my cousin, Kelvin came over to fetch me, my sis and my bro at 5.30pm to Yuen Steamboat at Sunway Mentari... traffic was quite good, and we reached at 6pm... but too bad, there were too many people waiting outside... if we take a number, it will be 100 and the running number was around 70+... which means we need to wait for 30 tables ahead us !!!

CRAZY !!!

in the end, i suggested them to try out Syabu Syabu at Bandar Puteri cos we already nearby that area... hmmm, not that bad as compared to Yuen Steamboat... we only have to wait for 15 tables ahead us, and the waiter told us that we have to wait for around 45mins...

so, what we did while waiting for our turn ????

a) for the first 10-15mins, we walked around the nearby Giant

b) the rest of the waiting time, we sat at Old Town Kopitiam next to Syabu Syabu, drank Honey Lemon Juice and chit-chatting

me and my bro...

8 of us only ordered 4 glasses of drink... :p

after much waiting, we finally started our eating mission at around 7.45pm !!

ATTACK !!!!

Kelvin and Daniel F... see those plates ?? that was just after 10 -15mins... hahaa....

the siblings....


we really ate lots and lots of food non-stop... especially the pork slice... yummy yummy !! finished eating at 9pm... SATISFIED !!

after dinner, they went to Selayang for yam cha... on the way back, Kelvin dropped me off at The Curve.... i met up with another cousin, Alvin for some drinking session at The Sanctuary... there were around 10-15 of his secondary school friends there... played few games of pool with Alvin and his friends... :P

drank beer, Black Label and Hennesy with them... i was so tired and went back earlier... Dear came and fetched me back...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jusco Kepong and One Utama

15/10/07

had very late lunch at 3pm with Dear at a Hong Kong Style Cafe at Jusco Kepong.... only had Sandwich cos i've been "over-starving" !!
*faint*

planned to watch movie at One Utama at 6-ish... so, after lunch we went back to my house to take some rest and watched TV... went to SS2 for a while to settle some stuff... reached One Utama at 6pm...

we watched "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" starring Adam Sandler and Kevin James.... it was a very funny and hilarious movie and we laughed all the way till the end... !!

another happy day for me...

that's about it - my RAYA holiday...

:)

No comments: