Friday, October 5, 2007

Daddy's Birthday

Daddy's Birthday @ Coliseum Cafe, KL
03/10/07

celebrated my dad's birthday at Coliseum Cafe at Jln Tunku Abd Rahman... it was quite an old cafe that serves western and local cuisines... we've been patronising this restaurant/cafe since we were young kids.... especially during christmas... :P

my sis drove my car to the place and waited for us... and my bro drove my parents there... it was just a simple dinner, no cake and nothing much... :)

my pretty momma...

birthday "boy".. hehee....

i had this Grilled Lamb Chop... yummylicious... !!!

my sis with her Chinese Style Chicken Chop...


halfway eating... the power tripped and we had to eat in the dark... no laa.... they provided us candles... so, in the end.... we had candle light dinner.... hahaaa... but it doesnt stop me from taking photos... :P


my lovely parents...

my bro still eating his Spring Chicken...


we finished eating at around 8.30pm... the power has not been resumed and it was quite stuffy inside the cafe... so we paid our bill and headed back home...

overall, the food was quite nice and tasty... satisfied - 2 thumbs up !!

:)

No comments: