Friday, October 26, 2007

Birthday BASH @ Rum Jungle

Romy + Atrica's Birthday BASH @ Rum Jungle
25/10/07


after work, Chee San came to office to look for me... she was the earliest to reach... waited for the rest of my colleagues to get ready and we walked to Rum Jungle at 8pm.... my boss was already there with a few friends and suppliers... he opened 4 bottles of Chivas... it was his birthday yesterday and mine the next day... :) so, this was the first time we're celebrating together... hope there are many more to come... :P

we took lots and lots of photos... let the photos below do the talking... hehee....


my boss, Romy with his bday card from us..

love this pic.. especially the lightings..

Justine and me...

Chee San and me..

Siau Hui and me..

chicks in BLACK...

us again... :)

our dress code = tube... :P

the notty Rachel, me and Jasmine...

Jasmine and me...

Yuan, the M & E contractor...

Flaming Lamborghini... i had 4 of these !!!!

birthday boy and birthday gal... :P

Rachel, Bok and me...

us again....

taken with the DJ - Philip...

my drunkard boss... hahaa..

poser....

dancing madly...

PDM - a happy family...

happy birthday to me...

cutting our Haagen Daaz cake...

curi makan....


sharp at 12am... got a bday kiss from Chee San... muackss...

a photo before they left....

:P

we were the last to left Rum Jungle.... i was really high and tipsy... drank too much of Flaming Lamborghini + few glasses of Chivas !! i puked when i reached home at around 1am.... hahaaaa....

had a great night.... thanks to everyone for making it an unforgettable and memorable birthday party for me... hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i do...

luv ya 'all..... <3

No comments: