Saturday, October 13, 2007

Redbox again...

RedBox @ Low Yat
12/10/07

hooraayy.... it's Friday... our boss was kind enough to let us work half day today...

this is what we did when BOSS was not around !! hehee.... Black & White piggy!

as planned earlier, Jasmine, Rachel and me went to Redbox at Low Yat for karaoke... we reached there at 2pm and sang till 5pm... our room was quite big and spacious for 3 of us... hehee...

the main singer... Jasmine

ME !!

Rachel, Jasmine and me in da room....

smilee..... :)

last photo before we left... :P


after that, we walked back to Sg Wang... walked around looking for some shoes... Rachel bought a pair of heels... Jasmine went back early as she need to rush back to her hometown at night... i bought some beauty accessories at Sasa... after much walking, me and Rachel went to U Cafe for some drinks and snacks... chit-chatting with Rachel while waiting for my sis to pick me up at 8pm... had dinner with my sis and dad nearby my house...

then, Dear fetched me at 10.30pm... his friend wanted to go for drinking at the Loft but i was so tired... so i suggested that they drink at his house since he still have a half bottle of Black Label... :P drank BL and Bacardi with his housemate - Kenny and a friend - Leon until 5am.... hahaa... i was a bit tipsy till i accidently knocked my head on the wall due to poor lighting... and now i got a small tiny bengkak and "blue black" on my forehead... hahaaa.... damn pain !!

another sleepless night...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dazzling Nails & The Curve
13/10/07

nothing much on this boring Saturday.... had lunch with my Dad nearby my house... then, went to look for Justine at her shop for my spa manicure... waited for around half an hour, so damn sleepy and blurred !! i went back home at 6am cos it was raining heavily the whole afternoon...

took an hour nap, then went to The Curve for dinner with my family... we had some Nyonya dishes at Ah Tuan Ee's Place.... my bro didnt join us cos he went for his friend's Raya open house...

my Dad and the Fried Rice...

Mummy eating the Mee Goreng...

Inche Kabin Chicken... yummy yummy !!

Ju Hu Char...


didnt take any photo of myself... heheee... walked around The Curve and bought some doughnuts at Big Apple....

took this while waiting for my sis to buy the doughnuts...

see the red arrow, that is my sis in white shirt....

went back home and rest....


~~~ my dear went back to his hometown - Kuala Kangsar...
missing u lots.... :)

No comments: