Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thean Hou Temple & Midvalley

Thean Hou Temple
20/10/07

woke up early by a call from Daniel F... he came and fetched me, my sis and bro to Thean Hou Temple... it was my cousin - Kelvin's marriage registration day... we reached there around 9.30am... took some photos at the temple while waiting for their turn... :P

my Godparents... :)

signing the marriage certificate....

posing with their marriage certificate... :P

finally.... sealed with a KISS...

group photo...

cousins forever...

after the ceremony, we left Thean Hou temple... supposed to have lunch with Kelvin and others but the shop didnt open... ended up, Kelvin ate somewhere else with his wife's friends and we had pizza at Domino @ Midvalley...

Daniel F and my sis...

my bro...

garlic breadstix....

Ng took this photo... :)

after eating, Daniel F rushed back to Kepong to fetch his girlfriend from work before sending us back home.... it was raining heavily the whole afternoon.... nice weather to take a nap cos will be going to Aloha for yet another birthday party for Crystal... heheee...

stay tuned....

No comments: