Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cycling Day & Kluang Station

Cycling Day & Kluang Station @ Desa Park City
17/05/08
we went for cycling again... but this time, under the hot sun at around 2pm... hahaa.... cos we afraid it will be raining later in the evening... crazy fellas...

both of us wore caps... hahaa...

my brother and cousin...

we cycled from Sunway SPK to Desa Park City for lunch at Kluang Station... my mum drove there...

the menu...

our drinks to quench thirst !!

my Mee Siam Kluang (RM 5.90).... yummylicious !!

my brother had Lamb Curry with Roti (RM 7.90).... the curry was not bad but a bit too oily !

my mum and sis shared this Asam Fish Curry with Rice (RM 9.90)...

Toast Meal Bun (RM 2.30).... that's kaya and butter in the bun...

we walked around before we cycled back to Sunway SPK...

tiring ler.... hahaa...

:)

No comments: