Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wong Kok CCT & Scarlet

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ SS2 & Scarlet @ Cineleisure
16/05/08

at last, it's a Friday again... hehee...

after work, i had dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng at SS2... it's been quite some time i didnt go there... :P

my glass of Chinese Tea...

Macau Pork Chop Burger (RM 5.70)...

the piggy and her burger... :)

my friend ordered a HK Style Noodle with Beef (RM 8.80).... comparing to the the Cheese Baked Rice with Beef in Macau Street, there's lots of beef slices in this noodle....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

after dinner, i went back home to shower... went to Scarlet at Cineleisure for Jeffrey and Ice's farewell party.... it was more like a gathering for people who are still in Electcoms and people who already left, like ME.... !!

reached there at almost 10.30pm... more than 15 of us, we opened 4 bottles of liquor... if not mistaken, 3 bottles of Black Label and a bottle of Hennesy... hahaa....

took lots of pictures with those people...

Ryan and me...

Lee and me...

Alice and me... the kepochi Ryan... hahaa...

Wilson and me...

Aquila and me...

Steven, me and STAR of the day - JEFFERY....

CC, Aquila, ICE and Alice...

me and the couple - Kevin and Tracy... honestly, i only see these people during farewell... :P

Mei Q, CC and Wilson... i used to work in the same department with Mei Q in Electcoms...

Grace also left Electcoms last month, ICE, Aquila and me...

Kenny and me...

bumped into my secondary school friend - Fei D sitting next table... such a small world... hahaa... chit chatted with him... updating each other...

i drink and drink non-stop.... more than 10 glasses i think... hahaa... quite tipsy loorrr !!

CRAAAAAZZZZZZY...

went back at 2-ish - K O !!

to jeff and ice, all the best to you guys !!

p/s: all the photos in Scarlet were taken with Wilson's Sony Erisscon P1... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great knowing and working with both Jeffrey and Ice, all the best in all your future undertakings. Take care.