Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day !!

Mother's Day Celebration @ Home
10/05/08

we celebrated it a day earlier at home....thought of giving my mum a surprise so i've planned this a week earlier... it's a 4 course dinner set which consists of mushroom soup, prawn cocktail, grilled lamb chop (bought the marinated one from a friend) as the main course, chicken chop for dad and Fruit Cake for dessert.... not forgetting a bottle of house wine... hehee...

a day before, we went to Carrefour Kepong to shop for the necessary things... prepared everything and put it in a styrofoam box with some ice inside the "store" room.... i put a cloth on top to cover the box...

the next day, my clever mum discovered the box and asked me what's inside... i told her it was my brother's BBQ stuff... not long after, out of her curiosity.... she went to see what's inside the box... hahahaaaa... at that time, she already suspected something wrong... but didnt say much...

then, as planned... my dad and brother tried their best to bring my mum out to somewhere so that we have ample time to prepare the food.... it was nearly successful till she said she wanted to go toilet first before going out with my brother... she knew that we are cooking something... but still, she went out with him... :P

a card + menu specially made by my sis for mummy...

the table setting by YY...

our food !! we didnt take any photos during cooking session cos our hands were so oily... :)

me...

around 6.45pm, my brother brought my parent back....

my mum checking out the card...

we showed her what's in the menu...

our meal...

a family photo...

us and the prawn cocktail.... nice ??

during the dinner, we were discussing bout the spoiled surprise plan... if not because of the cloth i used to cover the box, she wouldnt suspect something wrong with it... hahaa...

anyway, we had a great dinner together...

* * Happy Mother's Day * *

No comments: