Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dragon-i @ One Utama


arggghhhhh......

hot, hot, i'm HOTTTT !!!

hahaaa....yesterday, there was some problem with the aircond at my office.... it was a centralised aircond system in the whole building. and there's no aircond supply the whole day.... and we were like working in the sauna !! luckily, my boss was kind enough to let us go back early... i went back at 4.30pm but too bad my colleagues need to rush some drawing so they stayed at office till 6pm...

i drove to One Utama and reached at around 5.00pm.... the traffic was quite good.. :) my sis was having a job interview at Damansara Heights... i took a short nap in the car at the carpark while waiting for her, my mum and my brother.... i was too tired and sleepy.... we shopped for a while at Giant and my sis bought a wardrobe for herself... she brought back so many clothes from Hong Kong, no more space in her previous wardrobe in my room... heheee...

next, we went for dinner at Dragon-i.... we ordered 3 main dishes and a few side order like the famous Shanghai Meat Dumpling (Xiao Long Bao) and Egg York bun for sharing... since my bro's birthday falls on 13th Sept, we celebrated for him earlier cos he's gonna celebrate with his friends on his birthday.... bought a small piece of tiramisu cake from Breadstory for him...


eating the mushroom + meat + rice in the bucket...

my sis eating the fried carrot cake...

a MUST TRY, sweet egg york bun... i tried this before at HK... damn nice !!

happy birthday to u...

eating the tiramisu cake...

oppsss, my mum was too busy eating, didnt even take her photo... heheee..... after the dinner, we went back home in 2 cars... continue watching the last 2 episodes of the HK TVB drama while stitching my blanket.... then, i helped my sis to fix her wardrobe till 12am...


Listening to: MLTR - You Took My Heart Away

No comments: