Monday, September 3, 2007

September !!

there's this song called "Wake Me Up When SEPTEMBER Ends" by Green Day.. nice song... :)

time flies... time really flies...

somebody, please wake me up.... when the month of September ends... that's when my birthday comes... someday in OCTOBER !!! muahaahaaa...

we are now entering the last quarter of year 2007, so fast eh !!

OKAY, nothing so special actually....

i have nothing better to do in office... so just wrote some stupid thing here.... ngek ngek ngek...

still in my "MERDEKA" holiday mood.. :(

with the Merdeka word there, sounds patriotic isnt it ?? hahahaa...

gonna playing badminton tonite...

...............




Quote of the day:


" I would give up everything for a moment with you;

for one moment is better than a lifetime of never knowing you. "




Listening to: Mariah Carey - I Still Believe

No comments: