Sunday, September 9, 2007

Updates !!!

the Sanctuary @ the Curve
07/09/07


i have lots of pics to post... have been so busy these few days... no time to blog... heheee...

it was a Friday... went to work as usual... after work ???

pArTy tiMe !!!

my bro sent me to The Curve to met up with Justine and Siau Hui... had dinner with them at Thai Express... somebody complained that i took too many pics on food, so this time, no pic taken on the food !! only pics of me, me and me !! hahaaa.....


Justine & me @ Thai Express..

Siau Hui...

after our dinner, we went over to Laundry Bar to meet up with Justine's friend... we sat outside Laundry and it was drizlling... so we changed place and went to Sanctuary...

Siau Hui & me @ Laundry

it was 10pm, luckily we still managed to get a small round table... thanks to the liquor promoter - Elaine... she was a friend of Siau Hui... Justine's friend opened 2 bottles of Hennessy for us... some of his friends came quite late... around 10 of us finished the 2 bottles...

met a few friends there... and my long lost "drinking sifu".... thanks to his friend - Ginger who made me finished a bottle of Carlsberg in 1 minute !! crazy man.... hahaaa.....



us again @ Sanctuary

again..... dont get bored by these pics...

three of us left early around 1-ish... cos Siau Hui and Justine need to work the next day... Justine drove us back to her house... and we overnite at her house...

K.O.

slept at 2am !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dazzling Nail @ DU, One Utama and the Loft
08/09/07

woke up at 10.30am... went to Justine's shop at Damansara Utama.... lepak at her shop till 4pm and my bro and sis fetched me to One Utama....

here are some photos taken at Dazzling Nails.... they are having some promotion for first trial...

RM 48.00 for both Manicure and Pedicure.... try it out.... for more information, kindly call 012 - 348 3353....



met up with my sis's bf at One Utama... we played few games of pool, bowling and also foosball (table soccer)...

fighting tooth and nail for victory!!

hmmmmphh.... i was a bit tired actually.... drank too much at Sanctuary.. hahaa... went back home and took a short nap... then, went over to my aunty's house at Kepong, nearby my house... there were having some makan-makan session at her house... it was supposed to be a barbeque party, but it was raining... ended up they just cooked the food.... and i can tell you, it lots lots lots of FOOD !!

eat, eat and eat non-stop.... i drank beer with my uncle and red+white wine with my aunties....

OMG !!!

i think i drank at least a bottle of wine on my own... cos only 3 or 4 of us drinking the wine... it was my uncle's birthday the next day, so they celebrated for him....

went back home at 12am.... dolled up myself and went for 2nd round at the Loft !!! my cousin fetched me and dropped me there cos he's on his way to Greenbox @ Sg Wang...

Siau Hui and a friend waited for me and brought me in... she told me there were altogether 21ppls at our table... most of them were friend's friends... hahaaa.... and they already opened 4 bottles of Black Label.... since i'm the last to come, i had to bottoms up with them !! :P

it was so crowded inside, but still we managed to take lots and lots of photos... but not with my Nokia 7610... so, no photos here... will post it up once i got it from them... we stayed at Loft till 3.30am.... while we leaving the place, i met my secondary school classmate, Hsuen Ni... then, we went to the mamak stall nearby to freshen up ourselves....

Siau Hui and me @ the mamak

my cousin fetched me back..... reached home at 5am !!

K.O again !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay... i need to send my sis's bf to airport now.... and we will be having buffet dinner at Jogoya @ Starhill later....

more updates soon.....

stay tuned !!!

:)

No comments: