Saturday, September 15, 2007

JB and Singapore

last nite, i had dinner with Siau Hui at SS2 hawker stall(delicious fried lala) nearby the police station... Justine and her hubby joined us later... i left the my office at 6.20pm and the traffic was very very congested.... it took me 1 bloody hour to reach SS2... huhh... was feeling so sleepy, but luckily, someone called me and we talked on the phone until i reached SS2... :)

just a normal dinner... there wont be any photos in this post... hehee...

next we went for second round at Island Cafe nearby the hawker stall... had a glass of mocktail - Shirley Temple... Steven joined us there... later, Terence came for a while to see "SH"... hehehee.. :P

then, the third round was at Laundry Bar @ Curve.... we are crazy, man !! i just drank 2 bottles of Heineken... hahaaa... and this Siau Hui was a bit high after drinking one bottle... we left Laundry at 2am++....

and next, it was our fourth round of drinking..... this time we drank hard liquor... at some place !! :P

tired... tired.... i was so so tired and yet couldnt sleep at all....

went back home at 8am... packed my stuff and here i am at JB now!!!

my bro drove me, my mum and my sis there and we reached around 2.30pm...

will be going to Singapore later to meet up with Michelle and Andrew.... she will bring me go "wet" later.... hehee...

will be back to KL on Monday....


p/s: i'm writing this post at my aunty's house now... heheee...

Listening to: Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

No comments: