Thursday, September 20, 2007

Random Updates

nothing much happened these few days...

been very busy with work lately... especially after my Singapore trip... !! too many tasks on hand, need to arrange lots of things for my office party early next month...

arrgghhhh...

need a break ?? get a Kit-Kat... haaahaaa... lame !

went to Sanctuary at The Curve last nite with Siau Hui and friends... her friends came all the way from Banting... they opened 3 bottles of Glenmorangie Malt Scotch Whisky... heheee... we drank until 1am++... just a casual outing... no photos taken, nothing much... :P

Quote of the day :

One day you will ask me which is more important, you or my life ?

I will say my life, and you will walk away not knowing that
"YOU ARE MY LIFE".


Listening to: Bon Jovi - It's My Life

No comments: