Monday, September 24, 2007

** Weekend **

Soi 23 @ Menara PanGlobal & RedBox @ Curve
21/09/07

opssss... no time to update my blog... i've been out of the house most of the time... hehee....

last Friday was a very busy day for me... went out to Menara Haw Par for site measurement with Rachel and Bok during lunch time... actually, our office gonna move there in 1 month time... all other tenants in my current place has been ordered to move out... kinda sad to leave cos i've been working in Menara SPK for 9 months... :(

after that, we walked over to Menara PanGlobal for lunch... actually, it's a food-tasting session...
cos we gonna have a party at Luna Bar next week... so, we had our buffet lunch at Soi 23, a thai restaurant located on the 23rd floor...

i had this fresh coconut... :)

Ham + Spaghetti Salad

this beef salad tasted a bit weird... :P

me and my FOOOOOOODsssss...

Rachel and her desserts...

it's marshmallow dipped in chocolate fondue... i did it myself... sweeeet !!

after our heavy lunch, we went up to Luna Bar at 33rd floor... while waiting for the Asst. Sales Manager, we lepak at the room where we gonna have our party - Cristallo di Luna... took some pics here... heheee....

nice couch...

two of us....

after some discussion with the person-in-charge, we walked back to office.... again... BUSY and BUSY with my work.... left the office 10 mins earlier... my colleague followed my car to Kepong... dropped him nearby my house... then i drove to Justine's house...

waited for Siau Hui at her house, then we went to the Curve again....

KARAOKE session @ Redbox... !!

Justine's friend - Lee came around 8pm... he opened 2 bottles of Chivas for us cos we dont drink beer... hehee... :P his cousin, James and a friend - Derrick joined us after that... we only managed to finish one and a half bottle of the Chivas... :)

went back to Justine's house at 1am !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dazzling Nails, KLCC and Genting
22/09/07

couldnt sleep well at Justine's house... but up quite early... followed her to her shop... we had a heavy breakfast - Nasi Lemak ayam @ Village... yummy yummy.... :)

then Lee came over to her shop... Justine asked him to sign up a manicure package for me which he did !! RM400++ !! hahaa.... crazy... since i've nothing much to do, he brought me out to KLCC and i bought a pair of high heel at Vincci... had lunch at Jln Imbi.... he sent me back to her shop after lunch...

Justine did the spa manicure for me... then, i dyed my hair at the hair salon... so sleepy... almost fell asleep there... hahaa... reached home at 7.30pm... had my dinner at Charms @ the Curve with Steven... after that, we went to Genting... the weather was quite cooling up there....

anything special happened ?? no idea... hehee...

that's about it...

:)

No comments: