Friday, July 20, 2007

Where am I ??


haha... just came back from HK trip last nite and today i'm working already...

* sigh *

summore, i didnt have a good sleep last nite, dont know what happened...
woke up very tired.... :(

but luckily tomorrow i'm not working, can rest at home... hehee... not too bad after all...

after work, i went back home and left my car for my Dad to use...

i got plan already... what ???

jeng jeng jeng......

now i'm blogging at Genting actually... the exact location is at Starbucks, First World Hotel...using my fren's laptop to online now... heheheheee... nothing much to update...my fingers itched.. so just blog a bit... :P no la... actually we are waiting for our movie at 11pm... 1 more hour to go... so while waiting, just write something here...


Listening to: Kelly Clarkson - Never Again

"Never again will I hear you
Never again will I miss you
Never again will I fall to you
never
Never again will I kiss you
Never again will I want to
Never again will I love you
NEVER !!!!!! "


by Kelly Clarkson

No comments: