Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HK - Day 7

today is a quite relaxing day... not much walking though... heheee... had our brunch at McDonald...

food and food..

yoo yooooo....

Hello Kitty cup at McD...

after our brunch, my sis brought us to a nearby shopping complex for manicure... she had a Korean language class to attend, so she arranged me and my mum to do our manicure to fill up our time... :) i did a french manicure...

me and the friendly manicurist...

my mummy...

after our manicure session, we walked around that area... managed to get 2 baby tee-shirts at a boutique there... :P

we had some drink at a coffee shop while waiting for my sis... after a while, we went shopping at Sasa again...and i bought some cosmetics - lipstick and perfume again... haahaaa.... then we went for the famous dessert shop - Hui Lau Shan...they have a very nice mango dessert...

mango dessert..

waited for my sis's bf at the dessert shop, then we went to Jumbo Kingdom at Aberdeen - it's a famous giant floating Chinese restaurant complex.. we took a boat there...

at the jetty...

in the boat to Jumbo..
four of us...

after visiting the Jumbo Kingdom, we went for our seafood dinner at Causeway Bay... waited for almost an hour cos there are too many people eating at the restaurant.... the seafood is quite fresh and taste good... yummy yummy :) two thumbs up !!

eating la la...

ermm... some seafood...but i forgot the name..

after our heavy dinner, we took a bus home... nothing much today...

drank some wine with my sis's bf... heeheeee...

till here...

nite nite :)

No comments: