Monday, July 9, 2007

Missing you

missing someone is thinking of someone dearly with a little bit of addicted in either seeing or talking to that person...

and it's great to think of you and miss you...


Listening to: Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

"And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry"

" The path that I'm walking I must go alone
I must take the baby steps until I'm full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just who are you missing?!

Btw... you need to do some publicity for your blog by commenting in other people's blogs and thus creating links and awareness.

Put some leng lui picture and I'm sure traffic will come. Haha.

Oh yeah, think of a title lah for brand marketing purposes. Simple easy to remember one.

Tips from
endroog.com

Anonymous said...

Dear fren,

dont think for not "necessary" stuff...enjoy ur life to the fullest