Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fortune Telling

the title says it all...

last nite, i went to some fortune-telling at a place called Dragon Geomancy House... it's located somewhere at Desa Aman Puri...i have been thinking quite sometime whether i should go for it since i never been to any of it... recommended by one of my supplier... she said most of the things that the fortune-teller said are quite accurate....

okay, why not spend some time listening to those experts who can really read my life... it only cost me RM80 for an hour talk with him... actually, i've made an appointment to meet wit this Master a month ago... he only sees 3 persons per nite... nothing more than that.... by the way, at at day time, he's an accountant and also a registered Doctor.... name not to be mentioned here... you can ask me personally if u want.. :P

as scheduled, i went over to see him after having dinner with my family... i reached his shop at around 8pm but need to wait for around 15 mins before it was my turn cos the woman before me came late for her session...

there are many types of fortune-telling out there, some reads our palm, some using tarrot card, some using a bird to pick a card and many many more.... but for mine, i just need to provide him my name, birth date and birth time... that's all.... nothing much... he entered my information into a program and printed out my details...

nothing much to elaborate here.... but one thing i can say is that i really agreed with what my supplier told me.... whatever the Master told me is quite accurate... he advised me on my life, love life, career and how to be a better person...

RM80 for an hour plus counselling is quite worthy, rite ? :P

after my session, i went to a nearby shop - HYK Prawn Mee to meet up with Justine, Siau Hui and Joe... they were having their dinner there... know what, this is the first time Justine ever drives to Kepong but with an assistant of cos... but still pecah rekod, man !! must buy lottery today... heheee.... chit-chatting for a while... then went back home...

wanted to blog last nite... but too tired.... slept at around 1am...

Listening to: Beyonce and Shakira - Beautiful Liar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear fren...anything oso have the first time mahh...so my "first time" already given to u ohhh.....

Just baby...