Wednesday, July 11, 2007

** Hong Kong **

good morning from Hong Kong....

at last, i'm here in the city of Hong Kong... heheee... reached HKIA around 11.30pm last nite.. supposed to reach at 10.30pm but the flight was delayed half an hour... and know what, me & my mum are the last passengers to board the flight... and we actually got scolded by the Ground Staff....cos they are preparing to fly off... muahahaha... what an experience... nearly missed the flight actually.. :P

from HKIA, took the Airport Express (HKD100 - one way, approximately RM50... slightly expensive than our ERL) to the city... it tooks around 30-45mins to reach the last station - Hong Kong Station... my sis & her boyfriend brought us to their place by taxi.. which cost us HKD30 but the distance is quite near... haha..

nothing much now.... going out later... need to have my breakfast and my walking journey begins... to be continued.. chaooo...

Listening to: Justin Lo - Tough Life

No comments: