Monday, July 9, 2007

another boring Monday..

hmm.. seems that time really flies... haha... i have no mood to work already... why ??

i) having some unsettled personal matters
ii) hoorayy, i'll be flying off to Hong Kong via MAS for a 10 days trip soon... ermm...that is tomorrow actually !! in holiday mood already but still need to work half day tomorrow..
iii) OMG, haven't pack my things yet... so stressful... what to bring.. what not to bring..hehe... but for sure, must leave some extra space in my luggage in case i shop-till-drop !!Summer sales ma, what you expect...

alamak, haven't even change my HK currencies yet.... O.o too many things to do already...

hopefully still can post my updates while i'm in Hong Kong.. hehe...

**crosses fingers**

nothing much to update now... c ya..

Listening to: My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You

No comments: