Saturday, July 7, 2007

the worst thing in my life ever..

the title itself sounds scary isn't it ?? yes... i can tell u, it's really the worst thing ever happened to me in my entire life..

GOD jst saved me from death.. narrow escape from death... it's really a life time experience tat i wouldn't want it to happen again... !! what happened exactly ???

last Thursday, went for some beers at Sunway Hotel... finished at ard 12++... dead tired... and i was rushing back home from Sunway to Kepong thru LDP.. was driving at 140kmh.. is it consider fast ? and when i'm reaching the flyover nearby One Utama.. i dun really know how but somehow, i lost control of my steering... n the whole car was out of my control... and my 11-yrs old Wira was spinning freely on the highway... like drifting in the movie Initial-D... i let go of the steering and let it spin until it stop itself... OMG... smoke all over the place... and i was like WTH ?? it's too fast till i don't exactly know how it happened !! at that very moment, i really thought that i would hit the divider or other cars that was behind me.. but thank GOD... nothing happened to me physically but mentally... i was so scared that i wouldnt see my parents n my loved one... !! the car is still ok but the tyres become "botak".. and it's time to change it so that this incident will not happen to me AGAIN !

Listening to: James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes the car is aging now, gotta be more gentle to 'her'.. Dont Drink N DRIVE..lil atrica- choco_late@hotmail.com

atrica said...

eh eh... my warrior is a "he" ok ??

Unknown said...

Drink n drive is one bad thing. Driving at 140km/h will take your life as easy as whacking one mosquito. The road around the 1 utama at the flyover is not level and probably you never notice that your car just flew above ground and when landed your car just swirl.

You've cheated death once... and luckily you were alright and same goes to your car. I've been through once and I know how it feels like. Probably even more than you.

Well, it's already over, go on with your life. treasure your own life. don't drink and drive. stay alert all the time.

Cheers!