Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Weekend..

i was surfing thru my Friendster... saw this... from the Horoscope section:

it says Scorpio:

Has someone let you down? It happens from time to time, so don't let it ruin a relationship. They made a mistake, they fell short of your expectations, and they may have even lost some of the respect you've given them. It's important for you to let them earn it back -- don't give them a test or a task, but give them a second chance. You might be a bit more wary next time, but you need to keep an open mind. You have been where they are, you know how hard it can be.

* scratching my head.. *

what does it mean ? some of my friend told me that the Friendster horoscope are quite accurate... but dont know how true is that... hehee....

okay, nothing special about it... just spending some of my free time... :P

last nite, went to Rainforest at Sunway Pyramid for some drinks with my friend's Mum... it was ladies nite... and of cos we, ladies will get free drinks from 9 - 11pm... quite a nice place to hang out too... will come back again... :)

stayed till 12.30am... drank a few glasses of beers and Whisky(dont know what brand) + Coke... a bit mabuk and high.... maybe i'm too tired and didnt get a good sleep night before... rest for a while before i drove back home...

hmmm... when i reached home, my Mum still havent sleep yet... she told me 2 bad news... and i was so shocked when i heard that...

i) my ex's mother was attacked with a mild stroke a week ago... just discharged from hospital 2 days ago... she was 53 yrs old onli, non-smoker and non-drinker... she was attacked in the sleep, feeling dizzy and vomitted non-stop... quite scary huh !! luckily, her husband was around and carried her to the hospital... today, me and my parents went over her house to pay her a visit... she was lying on the bed at the living hall, still can talk to us but she cant walk... she still can moves her arms and legs... not so serious like other stroke patient... doctor said she'll recover soon, just need some time and must take the medicine and a jab everyday...

ii) a not-so-related person to me just passed away... he's actually the husband of the hairstylist i used to go most of the time... what makes me so shocked is that her husband is quite a healthy person... whenever he sees me, sure he'll talk about health concern.. and i think he's quite young also...must be heart attack...

based on these two cases, it actually shows how a person around you can come and go anytime without warning... nothing can be done to turn back time or what, the onli thing is to treasure the people around us... especially your family and friends... you wouldnt know what will happen the next second!! i'm learning this as well... :) to love myself and people who loves me...

okay, finished with this long grandma-story....

actually i just woke up from my 3-hours nap... raining day, very nice to sleep... :P
ohh no... tonight no need to sleep already... hahaa...

hmm... almost time for dinner... so long never eat KFC...
finger licking good !! here i come...

till here.... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just to reconfirm, is that 'Aunty Alice? who kena stroke??

atrica said...

yeap... she's better now... just a mild stroke..

Anonymous said...

Live life to the fullest....

Just baby....