Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HK - Day 1

Had breakfast at a famous Char Chan Teng - Lan Fong Yuen at HK Central area... three of us shared a pork burger and special chicken chop noodle...

next, we went to The Peak for the nice scenery... took a tram up to the top... tooks lots of photos... :) here are part of it...

inside the tram..

at The Peak..

nice tall buildings behind me..

three of us..

nice paintings...



Mickey, Minnie & me

ME !!

on the street..

eating 'stinky toufu' at roadside.. hehe..

walked the whole day till my feet also pain.. bought a pair of shoe and 2 pairs of earrings.. went to HK Times Square, it's quite big but smaller than Berjaya Times Square.. then we went to Sasa and I bought a bottle of CK One perfume.. very cheap compared to KL.. especially after 40% discount.. it's a MUST-BUY item.. :)

sale.... sale.... sale....

had some Teo Cheow dishes at a restaurant for dinner before we headed back to my sis's place...

a tiring but satisfying day...

okay.. time to sleep... got to recharge my energy for tomorrow... nite nite :)

No comments: