Thursday, July 26, 2007

Terrible Traffic Jam

dont know what happened recently... the traffic jam here at Jln Sultan Ismail has been very very bad especially the last two days... NO thanks to the "white-uniformed officer"... sometimes i realised that, without them, the traffic flow is much more better... s2pid !! yesterday i was stucked for almost 20 mins at a traffic light near Sheraton Imperial... my normal journey to reach home is around 40-45mins on average... and it actually took me 1 and a half hours yesterday !!!!!

huh.... i was rushing for another appointment with the Geomancy Master again cos there is some mistake in my birth time... so i met up with him again last nite at 7.30pm.... overall, he said not much difference but definitely is much more better than the previous one... he gave me lots of advise.. :)

after that, i went for Transformers at One U... 9pm show... at last.... i watched the Optimus Prime & Bumblebee!!! teehhee... not too late afterall.... next will be Harry Potter... not gonna miss that too...

hmmm...

another thing, recently i have been thinking to get a small tattoo on my cute finger... hahaaa... where should i do it ?? One U - Dragonfly or any other better place ?? any suggestion ??

and today, 26/07/07...
it's supposed to be a special day but not anymore.... there's nothing can be done now to save it or what..... anyway, it's part of the ups and downs of my life... whatever left is best to keep as memories.... time to move on !!

GAMBBAATTEEHHHH !!


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodbye
by Amanda Kindred
How much I'll miss you, you'll never know
Or how much my heart will feel the sorrow
I haven't said and probably never will
Even though it makes me feel so ill
I'll love you forever, I know
I'll cherish the memories and so
This is why I hope you happiness
In your love and nothing but gladness
Please don't ever forget about me
I'd wait forever just to get to see
The perfection of your handsome face
As I think of the time and place
When and where I said goodbye forever

Listening to: Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

No comments: